Friday, June 20, 2008

Me & Mohammed

Now, I'll introduce myself and my friend, Mohammed, our personalities, types, the similarities and defferences between them...

We grew up in totally different places, but we can see similarities as well. First of all, I was glad to talk with him about that,becouse we can see each other's ways of thinking about relationships and our personalities.

First, we agreed that we like to relax alone or with a few close friends we feel relax. And we prefer to have deeper convversations and understand each other certainly. Also we're happy to feel these relationships.

Moreover, when we say something, especially in English, we need to organize what to say. So we intend to start speaking after other person. It happens because of sometimes hasitates, sometimes carefulness.

On the other hand, there are some differences between us. For instance, I'm given more energy when I enjoy doing something or feel so busy. Actually I can feel so refresh after I enjoy sports. But my partner, Mohammed is not like this. He needs rests to charge his energy.

In the end, we can understand our characters by talking about ourselves. And what I think about this, we have more similarities. It's reaaly interesting to understand people from different countries. I am convinced that we can share each other's feelings, even though our countries so far away...

No comments: